The "Solution Room" presented by Onist Words™

Check Out Current Events Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Solution Room Radio on BlogTalkRadio

What Do I Do

Void of emotion and affectionate expression

I'm in need of understanding and special attention


I yearn for the love and someone’s special touch

To make use of this once great dried up mulch.


It was left by the 18 yr 5'3 105 John Deere virgin,

who,

9 years ago, should have received my Dear John version


Torn by the work ethic of destruction.

Repaired by broken pieces of righteous intentions


Friends, media and religion. My life long mental distraction.

Fractured mind, voided of real emotional attraction


Left with misunderstanding and false explanations

I found solace in Lauryn Hill’s MTV magical creations


Words of wisdom for my heart proved to be advantageous

The cycle of hurting her, n her, n her proved contagious


She keeps losing herself while I’m finding mine

Only to realize, in relationships, there's no time


My approach to relationships is uncommon

I tell them to run and they keep comin

No comments:

Post a Comment