The "Solution Room" presented by Onist Words™

Check Out Current Events Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Solution Room Radio on BlogTalkRadio

It Is Life

Was it a life story or just a movie

A well written slide dealing with you and me


It changed film forever

The message was more than clever


The production was all fiction

Future explained like a perfect definition


I hacked your mind so you could deal

Didn't realize, I gave you the wrong pill


Where you to old? Was I to late

You had Neo like ambition waiting at the gate


I feel responsible for your cracked mind

Now removing the hook from my extended line


Guiding you to a life path that feels like a live wire

If steaks and ignorant bliss isn't your only desire


I'm sorry for your present mental state

Reality harbors a mind of aggressive hate

No comments:

Post a Comment