The "Solution Room" presented by Onist Words™

Check Out Current Events Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Solution Room Radio on BlogTalkRadio

Beautiful Confusion

Clouded memory, the pain of the second knew no end.
Consciously acknowledging lessons learned, no queens, no friend.

Life becoming a game of playing cards, always a winning streak.
Forfeiting for a hand of better hearts: they would come week to week.

30 days to the day of a year in reverse; heart guarded.
Exposed, imposed a blessing and a curse; heart pounded.

I remember your hair, I remember your blouse, I remember your lips.
Don't touch me there, you came to my house, Im glad you didn't trip.

My place, your place, the connection unclear.
3 days, "I love you" wow this is so rare.

I'm crazy, I know, my thinking is up there.
This poem, what style, my dream? right there?

I looked, I smiled and said please be clear.
You unsure but the world knew you were here.

Two weeks entrenched, so fast you were gone.
Heart over compensating, deep breath, missing lung.

Passified myself with past realities.
Probably be bored with your future possibilities.

Pushed aside, made entrance for another.
At work, you called. "Hey, it is me, how are you?
Heart dropped and ambivalent I knew there'd be no other.

Quickly learned, you're just like water. (Need you to live)
Amazingly symmetric, wasn't ready, let go to give.

2 weeks on, 2 months off, a recipe for disaster.
Love this pure, only yoked by the master.

No comments:

Post a Comment