The "Solution Room" presented by Onist Words™

Check Out Current Events Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Solution Room Radio on BlogTalkRadio

Yes We Can Or Something Like That

The dark light, leader of the free world

Having the illusion of a kidnapped girl


What is free, because I feel caged

Lost in the struggle of my mental rage


Wanting to escape & enjoy my liberty

Trapped in a free world is their plan B


The time has come to pacify the black

Odds not against me but I'm still stacked


I can't hate the genius of my oppression

Suppressed success is a unstudied lesson


Should I appreciate the gift of belief by victory

Efforts still exist but covered by triumphant memory


Should I look pass to get past you

Drive is from evidence of the real you


Success is because of your extended hand

Lifting me to see my back, the canvas for your plans

No comments:

Post a Comment