The "Solution Room" presented by Onist Words™

Check Out Current Events Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Solution Room Radio on BlogTalkRadio

My Path

Watch and imitate my stride
Trail the footprints of my pride

Not the steps or the visual of my swagger
The decisions made and the results that come after

The hand that was dealt gave me an ace style potential
I bet on love and gamble my present and future credentials

An addict I am because I believed in a good hand
She was a straight flush of my young businessman

Moving the addiction removes the plaque
Blood flowing, heart shock, my hand is stacked

Businessman rises through sewage of mistakes
Relationship guy I'm wicked, thorns on saviors on stakes

Horse like ambition and dog like condition
Success is on the back of a woman's illusion

The path I have taken, lack signs of regret
Steep rocks, big trees, I can’t stop yet

No comments:

Post a Comment