The "Solution Room" presented by Onist Words™

Check Out Current Events Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Solution Room Radio on BlogTalkRadio

It Was You

Yes it was you the black hole of

my life

Your beauty so immense you

made you my wife.


You devoured my fears and

cleared my soul

Now lacking reason I felt

whole.


Goals I pummeled, my

ambition smothered

Fighting for you not knowing if

you're worth it.


Submitting the desire

to keep my life.


Must I say again, my victory

made you my wife.


18yrs old I surrendered to lust

over vocation

e is nothing but my unfounded

expectation.


Education dropped for tools of

experience

I'm looking at kids like they

have no common sense.


To much love for a home

I tried to build a city

Just like the eight you showed

no mercy.


My city of refuge was the

destroyed NYC

Their tourist are back and I'm

still lonely


Ravaged from bombs of words

and sniper like hate

Shock and awe dealt me Irag's fate.


Bush like manipulation

army like hesitation

My love must have harbored

weapons of mass destruction.


My spirit was a casualty and

my soul was the reason why

I kept trying and ruined 3

more years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment